Welcome

The joy I have experienced creating my online store, Petulapoppy.com, is endless! I have met such amazing artists and seen many beautiful things I am excited to share with you.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Treats, Treats, Treats

The holidays are HERE!!!!

I love the lights, the trees, the spirit . . . the COOKIES!

Petula Poppy is all about Handmade items and sweet treats are fun to make and FUN to share.

This blog is terrific. I have tried her recipes before and they have all been delish.  This year she is sharing 12 recipes in 12 days.


Four ingredients to create a super sweet Holiday treat!


Cookies  created with Andes mints?! Shut the front door!


So creative! I had never thought of this!




Happy Baking Friends! Let me know if you try any of these.  

Petula



No comments:

Post a Comment