Welcome

The joy I have experienced creating my online store, Petulapoppy.com, is endless! I have met such amazing artists and seen many beautiful things I am excited to share with you.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanks For Giving

Thanksgiving

Thanks Giving

Thanks For Giving

I am thankful for so much this year.  The usual suspects top my list; my kids, my family, my friends, my health, the delicious food on my table.

I often say that I do not love to cook but I love those I cook for. This is the truth.  But, I have always been thankful for the simple fact that there is food for my loved ones and me.

This time of year brings to light and reminds us that there are many people out there who fight every day to get food to the table.

I have supported this organization for quite a while now.

http://feedingamerica.org
"Feeding America is the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Our mission is to feed America's hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger."


Please take a moment to go to their website and make a donation.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends,
Petula


No comments:

Post a Comment