Welcome

The joy I have experienced creating my online store, Petulapoppy.com, is endless! I have met such amazing artists and seen many beautiful things I am excited to share with you.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ready to Meet Some New Creative Souls?

We are a week into 2014!
I have already been busy busy busy finding more amazing items!
But, today I want to share some other creative souls with you. Take a moment and see what they are about and enjoy :)

Xenotees
"Whimsical hand-screened products for your home, your body and your travels."


When I had a mobile boutique (yes, I drove a Dodge Sprinter van and i LOVED that car) I carried this wonderful line of clothing. "Every piece is hand made, cut and sewn . . . "




Creating custom pieces and more :)


If any of you have any lines you wish to share with me feel free to send me an email @
info@petulapoppy.com.

Happy Discovering All!
Petula

No comments:

Post a Comment