Welcome

The joy I have experienced creating my online store, Petulapoppy.com, is endless! I have met such amazing artists and seen many beautiful things I am excited to share with you.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Art to Wear

I found Robin on a wholesale site that is no longer in existence. It was a chance crossing because I cannot even remember how I got to that site in the first place.

She makes "Treasures for the Modern Nomad." Each of her pieces are amazing and beautiful. Made from Repurposed upcycled textiles, semiprecious stones and metals, Robin has brought them all together into pieces of art to wear.  

A graduate of UC Berkeley with a Fine Arts degree, she worked first as a graphic designer before dedicating her talents to this unique, thoughtful and eco friendly line of jewelry.


http://www.petulapoppy.com/Buddha-Red-Coral-Cuff-p/rs002.htm

http://www.petulapoppy.com/Alabaster-Frog-Cuff-p/rs008.htm

I have such a HUGE respect for all who create art.  I know we can all do it and we do whether it is through a piece of jewelry like Robin or through a lovingly made dinner for the family.

Keep creating and check out all of Robin's Cuffs at Petulapoppy.com!
Cheers,
Petula

No comments:

Post a Comment