Welcome

The joy I have experienced creating my online store, Petulapoppy.com, is endless! I have met such amazing artists and seen many beautiful things I am excited to share with you.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Petula Loves Love Heals



It's Sunday.

A hazy sunny day and I am happily working.

I spent this past week taking pictures, editing and posting all my new Love Heals pieces on Petulapoppy.com.
It is so fun and easy to work with items you love and a company you respect so much.

I discovered this family owned business 3 years ago when I was searching for companies that "Do Good." Google was very helpful.  Anyway, I saw the name and I clicked on the link.


"Love Heals is a socially conscious family business based in Ojai, California that embodies a commitment to spirit, nature and service. The jewelry is handcrafted with the highest quality materials, lending an old world aesthetic and craftsmanship you can feel. For each design sold, 10 trees are planted in Ethiopia - to date that adds up to over 1 million trees.

Adriana Goddard and her children, Gunnar and Elisa, founded Love Heals in 2005 on an organic communal farm with the vision to create a company that gives back to nature and humanity." (Love Heals)



Just beautiful for all the right reasons.
Happy Day Everyone!
Petula





No comments:

Post a Comment